[Ephesians 4:21-24]
our old way of life, before we believed in christ is completely in the past. we should put it behind us. aKa -- "BURN YOUR BRIDGES" --
this week i started stressing out a little -- why you ask? -- hmm... the list goes on and on...
[when will i be graduating?] [isnt iArc over yet?] [summer classes?] [summer mission trip?] [when will i start photography school] [where will i live?] [will i get a job?] [i need an internship] [don't even get me started on a resume and portfolio]
"Be still, and know that I am God" psalm 46:10 -- WORDS OF WISDOM -- THANK YOU MOTHER!
what would i do without you?!
--by worrying i have underestimated the power of God and the plan he has for me. so long story short. although this task isnt easy, i am feeling better about the various topics listed above. =]
1 comment:
Awww...I'm so glad that I was able to remind you who is in control and who we need to rely on and trust in! You are such a blessing to me! luv u! :)
Post a Comment