Do It Yourself
+
Mom and Dad
In a week and a half I move into Will and I's future home! It just seems CRAZY that this is where we will live together after we are MARRIED!! I am so excited I can't even stand myself.
So this weekend I [with the help of my parents] refinished two end tables and a coffee table that we will use in our new home!
the before pictures
the beating...
the cleaning.
the lifesaver. (+ my dad)
getting ready to be PAINTED!
I couldn't have done this without my dad!
:)
the first of many coats.
the hair dryers
and then it was my turn to try the spray gun!
the final coat!
done painting :)
time to sandpaper them!
before.
after.
sanding away...
and THE FINAL PRODUCT!! :)
next stop: anthroplogie to get some fun new knobs!
I am IN LOVE with our new pieces of furniture and I got to spend some quality time with the parents while doing it!
it was a great weekend!
:)
























2 comments:
i love this shabby chic look. We did Ash's a bedroom suit that way this past summer. Only differences....I did it almost entirely myself....in 95 degree weather...and without a Tim or a spray gun. But it was so worth it! Tackling the same thing for Courtney this summer for her apartment in the fall...maybe I'll hire you and Tim's spray gun.
Love love LOVE yours!
It was a great weekend and I love this furniture too!!! It's gonna look great in your new apartment! We may have to start a little side business! ;)
Post a Comment