Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Joe and Tiffany are Engaged!



I am a little late with this post... BUT
two of my good friends,
JOE AND TIFFANY,
 ARE ENGAGED!!

I put these pictures up because a little over a year ago
I practiced my first engagement shoot with these two
and the pictures had to stay halfway hidden
due to people thinking that they were actually
engaged...

but now
THEY ARE!
:)

so here are some pictures of this
beautiful couple that will be married
next spring.









Congratulations to the two of you!

♥




***************************************


pssstt....


only 4 days left!


:)




2 comments:

Tiffany L. Garber said...

Haha! Thanks for photoshopping those ugly scarred legs! They look great thanks Lauren! Can you believe it 4 days? Love you both! Can't wait for Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I love the all of these, but I have to say that the 1st one is my favorite! Such a cute couple!