I sadly write this post...
I think today is the day to take all my bracelets off...
I wear several bracelets on my left arm and the night my fiance asked me to marry him he asked me if I was going to take off all the bracelets for the wedding. I didn't agree or say yes right away... but every time someone looked at my beautiful new ring on my left hand they always noticed the bracelets... and also asked "are you going to wear those in the wedding?"
I have finally come to the conclusion that I will not wear them during the wedding... but i just cannot bring myself to cut them off... I will feel so naked!
maybe I will take them off this evening...
and then maybe I will go buy new bracelets that I can take on and off as I please :)

2 comments:
i always have stuff on my wrist.. i definitely feel naked without them.
but you will look so elegant without them..
or with them! :):)
Maybe you should take off one a day until the last one falls.
Post a Comment