Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! It's SO FLUFFFY!! Uh ma'am can you make me the one in the bottom corner with yellow fwowers pwease?! hahah
haha I LOVE that movie :) Im with holly...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE #5 :) gorgeous!!!!
I'd say #5 is my least favorite...but they're all cute! I'm real excited that I actually get to see the pics in your post finally!!!! :))
Oh wait...I'm not crazy about #4 either!!! Hahaha...but I do LOVE 1,2,3 & 6!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! It's SO FLUFFFY!! Uh ma'am can you make me the one in the bottom corner with yellow fwowers pwease?! hahah
haha I LOVE that movie :) Im with holly...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE #5 :) gorgeous!!!!
I'd say #5 is my least favorite...but they're all cute! I'm real excited that I actually get to see the pics in your post finally!!!! :))
Oh wait...I'm not crazy about #4 either!!! Hahaha...but I do LOVE 1,2,3 & 6!!!!
Post a Comment