OH MY GOODNESSSSSSS!!! I absolutely love them!!! Perfectly gorgeous wedding! :)
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! the most beautiful wedding everrrrrr.
LOVE....AND of course I agree with Coutsimms! ;)
love ALLLLL the pictures :) what a gorgeous wedding, and amazing couple :) cant wait to see them in person so we can talk about it!! HAH
Don't even know what to say LK, your wedding was absolutly perfect and gorgeous! So happy I was there do be apart of it! I was behind the scences :) and loved it you loooked amazing!! :) <3 yoU!
Beautiful dress! I love the boots on the bridesmaids and the barn!!!
Thank you!
Where did you get the bridesmaid dresses?
we ordered them from delias.com... it was over two years ago but they may still have them :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OH MY GOODNESSSSSSS!!! I absolutely love them!!! Perfectly gorgeous wedding! :)
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! the most beautiful wedding everrrrrr.
LOVE....AND of course I agree with Coutsimms! ;)
love ALLLLL the pictures :) what a gorgeous wedding, and amazing couple :) cant wait to see them in person so we can talk about it!! HAH
Don't even know what to say LK, your wedding was absolutly perfect and gorgeous! So happy I was there do be apart of it! I was behind the scences :) and loved it you loooked amazing!! :) <3 yoU!
Beautiful dress! I love the boots on the bridesmaids and the barn!!!
Thank you!
Where did you get the bridesmaid dresses?
we ordered them from delias.com... it was over two years ago but they may still have them :)
Post a Comment