Life has been moving so fast lately. February 15th will be the 1 year marker at my job... I still feel like the "new girl" sometimes... it's crazy that it has been almost a year now! Will and I are back into the real world flow after enjoying our First Married Christmas together. (in the picture above: we are showing our excitement (Me) and our comfort (Will) on our new memory foam mattress topper we got from the Macks for Christmas)
and we are enjoying some other things we got for Christmas --
Will and I got Pictionary for Christmas from my sisters and I have been obsessed with playing lately. It's such a fun game to get together with friends and just hangout. We tend to get a little competitive but haven't yelled at each other too much yet! ;)
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. -1 John 4:7

No comments:
Post a Comment