Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recipe 001 // Chicken Bundles





Chicken Bundles


Ingredients
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can of can chicken (13 oz.) (or equivalent cooked chicken)
- 1 Tbs. sesame seed
- 1/4 tsp. parsley (I use a little more than this)
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped onion or dried minced onion (I used garlic instead)

Directions
- Combine the above ingredients (minus the crescent rolls) and mix well.
- Open one 8 count package of crescent rolls.  Pinch the seams of two crescent roll triangles together and shape into a square. (aka 8 crescent rolls will make 4 squares)
- Put a spoonful of chicken/cream cheese mixture into the center of each square.
- Fold corners up into the center, layering like flower petals so the roll is sealed.
- Press the seams of the folded corners together to make a bundle.
- Repeat with the remaining 8 count package of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle a little parsley and sesame seed over the top... to make them look pretty :)

-Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes

yum yum... then enjoy!

original source
______________________________________________

I started trying a lot of new recipes so I decided to start sharing the ones I really enjoy on my blog.

No comments: