Monday, January 30, 2012
Weekend.
This past weekend I went here... Pilot Mountain... "home" and I enjoyed the peace and quiet of the country side. I am totally jealous of my parents sometimes because they have such a calm and "in slow motion" place to live. And I am also jealous of them because they have a nice window in their kitchen that I desperately long to have in our teeny, dark, little apartment. I woke up Sunday morning to the sound of rattling pans and the sweet smell of bacon coming from the kitchen, my Dads famous spot in the morning! He is always mixing up something (that smells amazing) for breakfast. We spent the afternoon celebrating my sister and little nephews birthdays. We ate way too much pizza and topped it off with some cake!
What a nice vacation from the sound of honking horns and trains roaring through the city.
...and, of course, I took advantage of my parents lovely kitchen window in the photograph below:
Labels:
family,
home,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment